Indonesia’s major metal mine

1, bauxite

Indonesia’s bauxite reserves of 1.9 billion tons of proven reserves of 24 million tons, mainly distributed in Bangka and Belitung, West Kalimantan and Riau. Production in 2004 was 133 million tons, exports 1.1 million tons. Currently dominated by the Indonesian state-owned mining company PT. Aneka Tambang TBK work for bauxite IRON ORE MINING PROCESS FLOW CHART mining, mining locations mainly in Riau Batam Bin and West Kalimantan. Indonesia’s domestic demand for bauxite rarely, although companies such as Alcoa Indonesia PT. Inalum, but it is usually directly from abroad (such as Australia) imported aluminum.

2, Ni

Indonesia nickel ore reserves of about 13 billion tons of proven reserves of 600 million tons, mainly distributed in Ma Lu ancient archipelago, South Sulawesi, East Kalimantan and Papua Island. In 2004 about 400 million tons of nickel ore production and exports about 325 tons. Currently, the main by the Indonesian state-owned mining company PT Aneka Tambang Tbk and Canada PT International Nickel Indonesia (INCO) company. And bauxite, as smelting technology and equipment as the lack of Indonesia’s domestic demand for nickel ore little demand for nickel products imported from foreign countries, such as China, Japan and the United States.

3, iron ore

Indonesian iron ore are mainly distributed in the southern coast of the island of Java, West Sumatra, South Kalimantan and South Sulawesi, the total reserves of 2.1 billion tons, but less exploitation. Currently, there are engaged in the production of iron ore mining company in Indonesia and the Indonesian state-owned iron ore company, annual production only a few tons. Indonesia does not export iron ore, mainly to meet domestic demand.

4, copper

Copper is mainly distributed in Indonesia Papua Grassberg, Inter-Mediate ore Zone and Big Gossan area, North Sulawesi Province, Colombia Darrow, resource reserves of about 66 million tons of proven reserves of 41 million tons. 2004 annual output 2.8 million tons, exports about 1.8 million tons. Indonesia copper mining essentially by foreign companies or joint ventures controlled. US-owned accounted for 80 percent of PT Freeport Indonesia Company is Indonesia’s largest copper company, its mine in Papua Island. Followed by the United States, Japan and Indonesia each accounted for 45%, 35% and 20% of the shares of PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara company, mining in West Nusa Tenggara Island.

5, tin

Mainly in the western Bangka Belitung, Cirebon Island, and the east coast of Sumatra, resource reserves 1,460,000 tons, has proven reserves of about 46 million tons. 2004 production of 73,000 tons of STONE CRUSHING PLANT PROJECT REPORT tin exports 48,000 tons. Refined tin 6% in domestic sales, and the remaining 94% of exports, which exports 19% of the United States and Europe, 56% of exports in Asia. Currently, tin mining and processing operation enterprises are mainly in Indonesia and PT Koba Tin Tin Limited both companies.

6, gold

Indonesian gold resource reserves of about 1.91 million tons, 3200 tons of proven reserves, mainly in Sumatra, Sulawesi, Kalimantan and Papua Island. 2004 annual output 193 tons, 790 kilograms of gold bullion exports. Major operating companies are state-owned mining company in Indonesia, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara, PT Freeport Indonesia Company, PT. Aneka Tambang, PT. Newmont Minahasa other five companies.

7, silver

Indonesian silver reserves of approximately 3.6 million tons of proven reserves of 11,000 tons, mainly distributed in Bangka Belitung Islands, southwest of the island BALL MILLS FOR SALE SOUTH AFRICA of Sumatra, Bengkulu province, Midwest, and West Kalimantan island of Java. 2004 annual output of 262 tons, the export silver bullion 412 kg. There are mainly engaged in the Indonesian state-owned mining company, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara, PT Freeport Indonesia Company, PT.Aneka Tambang, PT. Kelian Equatorial Mining and other five companies.

VN:F [1.9.15_1155]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.15_1155]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Get Adobe Flash playerPlugin by wpburn.com wordpress themes